7 DAY ACCESS
Did you know that with the 7 day access program you will be able to book GPs, nurses and phlebotomists appointments at evenings and weekends. You don't need to wait more to get the right care when you need it. Read More
To book an appointment ask to receptionists. The services are available at the places below:
- St Bartholomew's Medical Centre (Monday to Sunday) Manzil Way, Cowley Road, Oxford OX4 1XB .
- Botley Medical Centre (Monday) Elms Road, Botley, Oxford, OX2 9JS
- The Leys Health Centre (Tuesday) Dunnock Way, Oxford, OX4 7EX
- Summertown Health Centre (Monday, Friday and Saturday) 160 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 7BS
Welcome to Hollow Way Medical Centre
We aim to provide effective medical care in a friendly and caring environment. We hope that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
- If you need a repeat prescription, cancel or book appointments you can do it even from home. Ask to the receptionists for your password to go online. It is easy and free.
- Coughs and colds, mild eczema, and athlete's foot can be easily resolved without a doctor's appointment by visiting your pharmacy instead, you could save yourself time.
- Keeping a well stocked medicine cabinet at home can help you treat many minor ailments.
- We have a blood pressure monitor at the waiting room, by taking the blood pressure yourself the GPs can take the most over the consultations.
- Don't pass urine before you see a clinician.
- Update your details regularly.
Care Quality Commission
(Site updated 09/03/2018)